The most important recreation centre (together with village Karlov) of Hrubý Jeseník. In the past it was mining village, but this mines were closed in the year 1627. The river Moravice run through the village. The interesting building are church of Nejsvětější Trojice and baroque vicarage from the year 1770. In village Karlov there are situated a lot of ski tows and downhill courses.